Like any other job, working on the river requires training. In fact, the USCG mandates completion of certain courses before a new hire can start work under Subchapter M.
If you’re looking to go to work on the river…
We can help!
Our program is completely on-line and meets the requirements under Sub-chapter M.
This eight courses comprise the Initial Subchapter M Curriculum:
- Crew Safety Orientation
- Hazard Communication for the Workboat Industries (HAZCOM)
- Man Overboard Prevention
- Marine Confined Space: Hazard Awareness Training
- Marine Fire Prevention, Training and Response
- Maritime Lockout/Tagout Awareness Safety Training
- Navigation Safety: Watchstanding Duties, Communication and Procedures
Step Back for Safety Series: Respiratory Protection
You get a certificate of completion for your successful completion of each course
Complete Program Cost
Having already completed the required training makes you more marketable to prospective employers!
Complete the enrollment form and begin your future!