Like any other job, working on the river requires training. In fact, the USCG mandates completion of certain courses before a new hire can start work under Subchapter M.
If you’re looking to go to work on the river…
… we can help.
Our program is completely on-line and meets the requirements under Sub-chapter M.
These eight courses comprise the Initial Subchapter M Curriculum:
- Crew Safety Orientation
- Hazard Communication for the Workboat Industries (HAZCOM)
- Man Overboard Prevention
- Marine Confined Space: Hazard Awareness Training
- Marine Fire Prevention, Training and Response
- Maritime Lockout/Tagout Awareness Safety Training
- Navigation Safety: Watchstanding Duties, Communication and Procedures
- Step Back for Safety Series: Respiratory Protection
You get a certificate of completion for your successful completion of each course
Complete Program Cost $299
Having already completed the required training makes you more marketable to prospective employers! Complete the enrollment form and begin your future!