Sourcing and Selection
Probably one of the most important, but time-consuming HR functions is recruiting and onboarding new hires. Your organization is only as good as the people you hire and knowing the industry is pivotal to an effective recruiting strategy.
We can help you refine your current recruitment and onboarding process (or even assume this function) while meeting all legal requirements by:
- Preparing job descriptions for your marine positions
- Using contemporary recruiting methods to entice top quality applicants
- Refining your application and application process
- Effectively screening applicants for qualifications and skills
- Assuring the physical capabilities of applicants to perform the job and to meet USCG and DOT standards.
- Onboarding new hires by providing training required by OSHA, USCG, and other regulatory agencies.